Tilly’s Farm Internship Program
Do you want to be intern at one of Ghana’s budding livestock farms? Are you looking for an internship? Internships are the best way to bridge the gap between going to school and landing a great job. Internships can help you develop your experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professionals.
Our internship program targets undergraduates but also encourage recently graduated candidates to apply. The program is designed to provide candidates with hands-on experience. The program is structured to equip candidates with experience and exposure to a hands-on working environment where you learn by doing.
Interns live and work on the farm, experiencing many facets of our diverse livestock operation. Where you will receive practical experience to develop your expertise. At the end of your internship, you will have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in Pig Farming is the right choice for you.
We seek candidates who are capable of participating in the physically demanding needs of pig farming
with the following:-
– Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university program in Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Sciences, Marketing, Sales or related fields
– Demonstrates ability to solve problems and make decisions independently
– Demonstrates leadership skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Overall 2.5 GPA preferred
– Knowledge in animal husbandry
– Strong command of the English language
– Work experience in agriculture or related industries (other summer internships or on farm experience)
WE OFFER INTERNSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: –
- Pig Husbandry
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resources
- Social Media Marketing
If you are interested in our internship program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org